Hire the best available applicant for every level and every position within your organization. Using the Winslow Assessment feedback in combination with your interview process will enable you to clearly identify the strongest candidates and make smart, educated hiring decisions. By assessing your current workforce (all levels) the Winslow test will give them the behavioral feedback they need to develop themselves to their fullest potential.
- Are recognized by experts as one of the world’s premier employee selection development programs.
- Are taken over the internet with assessment results immediately available to management.
- Generate a comprehensive Participant’s Report, Manager’s Report and Executive Report.
- Feature a Position Compatibility Summary (PCS), which indicates a participant’s probability of success in a specific position based on his or her behavioral traits.
- Access to creating Group Profiles which allow you to compare groups of candidates or employees-position specific.
- We also provide ‘customized analysis’ of positions when needed.
- May be taken in English, Spanish, French and German
- Available at discounts when ordered in bulk
“The service that Lindsay provides with Winslow Behavioral Assessment is the best I have ever worked with. The predictions of on the job success is phenomenal.” -L.G. Corporate Director at Superior Industries International
How a person functions with others.
How one functions with tasks and responsibilities.
Measures one’s committments.
Measures one’s emotional maturity.
The Dynamics Profile
- Hiring, executive, management, technical and sales staff
- Offers full-spectrum leadership development
- Tackles succession management and promotion
- 260 questions
- Measures 24 Behavioral Traits
- Average time to assess: 60 minutes
The Discovery Profile
- Hiring mid-level employees
- Offers an extensive screening tool
- Uses training and staff development
- A tool for career-pathing & Promotion
- 180 questions
- Measures 16 Behavioral Traits
- Average time to assess: 40 minutes
The Success Profile
- Hiring front-line and hourly staff
- Emphasizes personal development
- Offers employee training
- 130 questions
- Measures 11 Behavioral Traits
- Compatibility analysis of all front-line positions
- Average time to assess: 20 minutes