Winslow Individual Self-improvement Report
Finally, a comprehensive tool to help you achieve more in virtually every area of your life:
- Develop your interpersonal skills and increase your self confidence
- Move ahead faster in your career
- Find the work/life balance you seek
The Winslow Behavioral Assessment is the road to this—and more!
Your success both personally and professionally depends on knowing yourself—your strengths and opportunities for improvement. With this knowledge you can create a plan of action that will enable you to become the person you are meant to be.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by.....
The Winslow Behavioral Assessment is an incredible tool that will provide insights into your:
- Interpersonal Traits influence the quality and effectiveness of your interactions with managers, subordinates, customers, friends, relatives and others.
- Organizational Traits measure your ability to organize and control all elements of your personal and physical environment. How you function with tasks & responsibilities.
- Dedication Traits are fundamental to your success and happiness regardless of your career, position, or personal style; they measure your commitments.
- Self-Control Traits indicate your normal emotional state, the ability to cope with stress, and capacity to manage emotions in stressful situations. Emotional maturity.
In each of these areas you will receive detailed feedback to help you capitalize on your strengths and suggestions for modifying the areas that are holding you back.
The assessment takes approximately one hour of your time to complete
and the feedback will influence you for years....
With this information you can capitalize on your personality assets. The results will help you achieve success in your career and contentment in your personal lifestyle.
To Purchase Your Winslow Assessment Password Call - 425-697-2700
- Purchase a Profile Password: Call 425-697-2700 or Click on the "Click Here" button above. On the screen that appears please enter your name, contact information and your area of interest - Winslow Assessment for Personal Use. You will then be contacted, payment (credit card) taken and your Winslow Password and Instructions will be sent to you.
- Take the Profile After Ordering: Go to Windridge Consulting's Homepage and click on the "Take a Winslow Assessment" button on the left hand side of the page. Enter the Password you received via email and click on "Proceed to Profile." To take the Profile at another time, write down the password, then, click on "Exit Program."
- Take the Profile Later: Return to the Home Page of our website at: www.windridgeconsulting.com and click on the "Take a Winslow Assessment" button. On the screen that appears, please enter your Profile Password then, click "Proceed to Profile."
- Read the Directions: Carefully read the directions and listen to the audio message. When you understand the directions and are ready to take the Profile, click the "Proceed to Profile" button.
- Access Your Report: Three hours after completing the Profile, you can return to our website and click on the "Profile Results" button. You can view your Winslow Report on screen or you can print your Report.
Schedule a Coaching / Debrief on your Results
After completing your Profile, contact Lindsay at 888-805-7845 if you would like to schedule an additional coaching session to review your results.
Personal coaching organizations including Franklin Covey,
Professional Education Institute and others, leading authors like Robert
Kiyosaki, Jack Canfield, Stephen R. Covey, Zig Ziglar, Denis Waitley, Brian
Tracy, and hundreds of coaches utilize the Winslow Reports in their programs.
If you are an Organization and want to utilize
this system for
Employee Development or Applicant Selection
please contact Windridge Consulting
or e-mail email@example.com