The Winslow Certification program is available online with Dr. Robert Hicks, a clinical professor in the School of Management University of Texas at Dallas. The behavioral assessment training will take you approximately seven hours to complete and you will have Windridge’s full support for questions and next steps throughout the Certification process.
- Understanding Traits – Part 1
- Understanding Traits – Part 2
- Understanding Traits – Part 3
- Administering the Winslow Assessment
- Winslow Traits Defined
- Giving Assessment Feedback
- The Winslow Assessment and Talent Management
- Using the Position Compatibility Report
- Interpreting the Position Compatibility Summary Report
- Group Profiles and Summary Charts
- Other related topics
In addition to the initial training you will have access to the Winslow Training videos after the certification process ends, and Windridge’s support and training updates are ongoing.