Finally, a comprehensive tool to help you achieve more in virtually every area of your life.
“The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.” (Bertrand Russell) Warren Buffett
Your success both personally and professionally depends on knowing yourself — your strengths and opportunities for improvement. With this knowledge you can create a plan of action that will enable you to become the person you are meant to be.
- Develop your interpersonal skills and increase your self confidence
- Move ahead faster in your career
- Find the work/life balance you seek
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
The Winslow Behavioral Assessment is an incredible tool that will provide insights into:
- Interpersonal Traits influence the quality and effectiveness of your interactions with managers, subordinates, customers, friends, relatives and others.
- Organizational Traits measure your ability to organize and control all elements of your personal and physical environment. How you function with tasks & responsibilities.
- Dedication Traits are fundamental to your success and happiness regardless of your career, position, or personal style; they measure your commitments.
- Self-Control Traits indicate your normal emotional state, the ability to cope with stress, and capacity to manage emotions in stressful situations. Emotional maturity.
In each of these areas you will receive detailed feedback to help you capitalize on your strengths and suggestions for modifying the areas that are holding you back.
The assessment takes approximately one hour of your time to complete and the feedback will influence you for years…. With this information you can capitalize on your personality assets.
The results will help you achieve success in your career and contentment in your personal lifestyle.
To Purchase Your Winslow Assessment Password
Call – 206.533.9700
email – email@example.com
Click Here to Order Online
- After completing your Winslow Assessment purchase your Winslow Password & Instructions will be sent to you via email.
- To Take the Profile go to Windridge Consulting’s Homepage and mouse over the Client Login (right hand side of page). Click on the “Take a Winslow Assessment” button. Enter the Password you received via email and click on “Proceed to Profile.”
- Read the Directions: Carefully read the directions and listen to the audio message. When you understand the directions and are ready to take the Profile, click the “Proceed to Profile” button.
- Access Your Report: Three hours after completing the Profile, you may return to Windridge’s website, mouse over Client Login and Click on the “Profile Results” button. You can view your Winslow Report on screen, and if desired you can print your Report.
After completing your Profile if you would like to schedule an additional coaching session to review your results please contact: Lindsay at 206-533-9700 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal coaching organizations including Franklin Covey, Professional Education Institute and others, leading authors like Robert Kiyosaki, Jack Canfield, Stephen R. Covey, Zig Ziglar, Denis Waitley, Brian Tracy, and hundreds of coaches utilize the Winslow Reports in their programs.
For questions please contact Lindsay at 206-533-9700 or e-mail email@example.com
*** If you are an Organization and would like to utilize this system for Employee Development or Applicant Selection please contact Windridge Consulting directly.