Coaching at Windridge
Coaching at Windridge is a combination of listening, honest feedback and identifying strategies for the next steps in achieving your professional /personal goals.
Within the coaching experience it’s an incredible feeling to relax and know you have someone who will listen, support and communicate around your professional challenges and successes.
“Coaching is the shortest distance between two points;
where you are and where you want, or need, to be!”
There is no doubt about it, a person’s professional impact is influenced by their behaviors and how they handle business pressures, peer pressure, work processes, organizational requirements and their personal life.
The Four Areas of Coaching
- Answering strategic questions which will enable you to identify the best way to create alignment around the future vision of a position, team or organization.
- Transitions - How to operate successfully in a new role.
- Interpersonal and behavior awareness for leaders who don’t realize their full impact upon others – positive or negative.
- Building personal credibility and courage through decision-making, accountability, creativity, risk-taking.
- We coach by linking the role of the leader/participant to the achievement of strategic and business imperatives of the organization.
- We focus on behaviors using assessment feedback and personal observations. Our goal is to identify relevant and doable actions, resulting in sustainable results.
- Coaching at Windridge is individually customized following a thorough intake and review of the participant’s specific situation. Each coaching engagement is set in regular, one-on-one in person or phone sessions. These sessions are designed to produce specific, positive changes in behaviors as they relate to success in business performance and outcomes.
The end goal of coaching is to help you identify a solid strategy
that leads to
independence and success!
“Coaching is strategy in motion!” — Laurence S. Lyons
Lindsay Colitses is a
Certified Coach - Hudson Institute of Santa Barbara
Member of the International Coach Federation (ICF)
Trained and Licensed by The Winslow Research Institute
Certified facilitator Covey-Link - Speed of Trust