Windridge Consulting is a professional hiring and coaching consultancy formed in 2001. At Windridge we work with you to identify “best fit” candidates for the positions you are filling - all levels: top to bottom. We also provide the necessary support and assessment expertise to develop your current workforce to their fullest potential. This is accomplished through coaching and strategic succession-management practices.
Hiring and succession decisions are based on the combination of interview results, assessment results, work experience and background/reference information. Our objective is to always extend respect to both the candidate and the organization.
The quality and technology of the assessments Windridge provides allow instant, understandable report results 24/7, with one-on-one debriefs, technical help to candidates or participants, etc.
It is Windridge's continuing endeavor to provide clients with the best hiring, professional development assessment and coaching services available. Our level of expertise, strategic alliances and continued learning combined with the tools we provide enable you and your staff to make objective and timely hiring and professional development decisions with confidence.
Windridge's founder, Lindsay Colitses, has been trained and licensed in the Winslow Behavioral Assessment by Winslow Research Institute. In 2003 she received her coach certification through the Hudson Institute of Santa Barbara and is a current member of the International Coach Federation. In 2005 Lindsay began working under Dr. Wendell Williams providing the MAT test (multi-tasking, business communication and attention to detail) to her clients... In 2010 this transitioned into an Associate certification with Emergenetics International‘s -Emergenetics Selection Profile (ESP).
Windridge works with a select group of clientele and our approach is real world, personable and extremely hands-on.
- Windridge Consulting's main goal is to instill integrity into every business relationship. As a service and assessment provider we work diligently to communicate and build trust within the organizations we work with.
- Windridge Consulting endeavors to provide the best assessment and “hiring-decision” support available. We do this by making sure the assessments we provide and the knowledge base we work from are accurate and current.
- Windridge Consulting provides and partners with top-of-the-line service providers in assessment, executive search, executive coaching and employee development.
Located in Edmonds, Washington
Serving clientele across North America….
- Licensed and trained by Winslow Research Institute
- Authorized Associate Emergenetics International
- SHRM Member
- Seattle SHRM Member
- Certified Coach through the Hudson Institute of Santa Barbara
- International Coach Federation (ICF) Member
- Speed of Trust TM Certified Facilitator